Apple Rosemary Cocoa Nib
The coziness of tart apples combined with the woody sharpness of rosemary unveils a delightful and slightly autumnal complexity. Grounded with the crunch of sweetened cocoa nibs and a pocket of housemade apple butter, this cookie delivers in flavor while connecting you to the spirit of fall, at any time of the year.
- Ingredients: Flour, Sugar, Butter, Apple Butter (Apples, Apple Juice Concentrate, Water, Sugar, Salt, Lemon) Eggs, Brown Sugar, Rosemary, Cocoa Nibs, Vanilla, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Cardamom.
- All cookies are 100 g (3.53 oz).
- All cookies are baked to order and shipped 2-3 day FedEx Express on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays to avoid an order in transit over a weekend. There may be a chance that your Friday/Saturday delivery may be delayed until Monday due to weather, FedEx carrier, or operation delays.
- Our cookies are perishable and we are unable to accept returns. All sales are final. If you encounter a problem with your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to figure out a solution for you.
- If you need an order for a specific date, please place your order and email us at email@example.com to let us know when you would like your order to arrive. We will schedule accordingly, but please keep in mind that once your order is in possession of FedEx, we are unable to guarantee that it will not be delayed due to any circumstances out of our control that may occur.